Using Video for Real Estate Marketing
Do you use video in your marketing?
More resources keep popping up suggesting that video use in marketing realtors and properties will soon be the norm. Realtor.com sees the advantage of using video in marketing, and they have created a guide for Creating Compelling Video.
[image shadow=”true” border=”true” size=”huge” align=”center”]https://www.uniqueexposurephotography.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/creatingcompellingvideo.jpg[/image]
Realtor.com’s Creating Compelling Video – Designed to Engage Online Consumers points out some key statistics, including 82.5% of internet viewers watch video online. This is a big market realtors can focus on, yet only 1% of realtors currently use video for marketing purposes.
The guide also gives tips for creating video, and we were happy to see our services that we offer fall in line with ways in which you can create compelling video.
- Keep It Short This is important. The attention span of online video viewers is rather small. If you don’t get the point and give them the content they are after within the first 60 seconds, they are likely to go find their content elsewhere. With exception to our walk-through video tours, we keep our videos short and sweet to maximize their effectiveness.
- Shoot Your Listings You and your clients will benefit by shooting video walk-through tours or your listings. As a realtor, you will be pushing your marketing to the next level beyond your peers, earning you more listings by providing additional value to your clients. Clients will benefit as the video walk-through tour is like a first showing, from the convenience of their home. If they request an appointment to view the property, you and your client know they are serious buyers and genuinely interested.
- Make an “About Me” Video It’s important to tell a little about yourself on your website through video. An About Me video allows future clients to have a first glimpse at their realtor so when you meet face-to-face, they are more comfortable. It also gives you the opportunity to show your personality to potential clients.
- Get Some Testimonials Client testimonials are an excellent way to share your success with future clients. Video enables an additional level of trust to your testimonial and is more intriguing to watch, compared to the standard text testimonial.
[youtube id=”3iqCpb5VdiM” width=”608″ height=”372″]
- Community Videos By showcasing community videos, you label yourself as the community expert. Homeowners appreciate your knowledge of the community and are more likely to use you for real estate services than another real estate agent that might not be as engaged in that community.
The Botanical Gardens at Heritage Park – Grapevine Texas
Fort Worth Water Gardens – Fort Worth, Texas
Keller Town Center – Keller Texas
Tour the City of Arlington, Texas
Arlington Highlands Lifestyle Center, Arlington, Texas
Southlake Town Square, Southlake, Texas
You can view other video tips by checking out the Creating Compelling Video – Designed to Engage Online Consumers guide at realtor.com.